THE GATE CALENDAR
Come back in summer 2020 for the reopening of the GATE !
Taking an appointment
You’ll be able to make new appointments as soon as the GATE reopens in summer 2020. Thank you for your understanding.
The GATE agents are trained by different organisms, they are able to inform you and help you to fill the major procedures.
However, in particular cases, you may need to meet an expert from these organisms, for that you can fill the following form :
Appointment demands will be validated by the partner organism, you will receive a confirmation mail.
You can also register to workshops by filling this form.
THE GATE SERVICES
Reception, information, and treatment of your demands :
- for a first-time residence permit (students and researchers) ;
- for the renewal of a residence permit.
Help with procedures, integration
Personalized bilingual information
- Help filling out in French your official paperwork
- Administrative advice
- French courses and hobbies
Allowances for housing, family...
Information on the rights you can benefit from :
- Housing benefit
- Family benefits
- All other financial benefits
and the follow up of your file.
Information and enrollment for health insurance
- Help with procedures
- File follow-up
- Complementary insurances.
Crous Services offers:
- Student housing
- University restaurants, sports, culture…
RATP advisers welcome you and inform you on:
- The RER B line
- Transportation in the Essonne region.
Information and support with:
- Online offers (personal login, job search, student jobs…),
- Student services (jobs, forums, resume, cover letter, skills…)
“Integration and social networking” workshops*:
- Meet other students and researchers around a cup of coffee.
* by registration.
Titre de séjour : votre parcours simplifié
Arrival in your institution
The referent person in your establishment will help you constitute your Prefecture file and take an appointment. In case you have no referent person, this work can be done by the PISA staff on the GATE platform.
Check up of your file on the GATE
At this stage, your file will be checked by the prefectoral staff. Taking advantage of this step, social actors will guide you to complete other necessary procedures for your new life in France (Residence permit, health coverage, insurances….)
Delivery of your residence card and other compulsory licences
After your file has been submitted, depending on the step you are, you should be delivered a “recepisse” (a proof of first application), or your residence permit.