Schedule and fees
Location of the classes
Two sessions are organized during the academic year, one per semester.
Location of the classes:
- Gif-sur-Yvette valley, Val-de-Gif and Orangerie, a short walk from the RER B.
- Plateau de Moulon, at Césal residence, at CentraleSupélec and at the IUT d’Orsay, accessible by bus (91.06, 91.30, 7, 9, 11)
- Bures-sur-Yvette, a short walk from the RER B (to be confirmed)
- Orsay, at university (building 450, few minutes walk from the RER B)
- Palaiseau, at Ecole Polytechnique’s campus (accessible after a walk from RER B station “Lozere” or by bus)
- Evry, in the Evry University, close to the RER D or at Arpej residence close to Genopole (to be confirmed).
Course schedules for 2019-2020
Class schedules are flexible according to the different locations and levels. There are 2 x 2 hours per week for 15 weeks. Every session has pre-determined dates according to school year and school holiday weeks.
According to the registrations and demands, some modifications may occur to the following planning.
Courses will start when 8 people have registered.
- Moulon (Césal residence): Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Moulon (IUT d’Orsay): Monday and Tuesday, 5:45 pm – 7:45 pm
- Evry: Monday and Tuesday, 5:45 pm – 7:45 pm (to be confirmed)
- Gif-sur-Yvette (center): Monday and Wednesday, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Palaiseau (Ecole Polytechnique’s campus): Monday and Wednesday, 5:45 pm – 7:45 pm
- Evry (University): Monday and Thursday, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm (to be confirmed)
- Orsay (university, building 450): Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Moulon (IUT d’Orsay): Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:45 pm – 7:45 pm
- Plateau de Moulon (CentraleSupélec): Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
The rate of 60 hours is 450 € per session (7,50 € per hour).
The cost of the semester is entirely due and there are no refunds (very few exceptions).
Some institutions cover the cost of registration. Get information from your laboratory or training school.
You can pay by bank transfer (please ask us if you need our bank account information), cash, or check. Easy payment is available with small checks dated the day of the registration, withdrawn each month.
We need at least 8 students before opening each course, so the first day of class might depend on regitration.
Marco Polo courses (à la carte)
Individual courses : 35 €/hour, with the possibility of organizing private courses for 2 to 3 people of the same level and sharing the fees.
Bigger on-site courses (in the institution) : charges on demand.
For A la carte courses, please contact us.