Schedule and fees
Location of the classes
Two sessions are organized during the academic year, one per semester.
Location of the classes:
- Gif-sur-Yvette valley, Val-de-Gif and Orangerie, a short walk from the RER B.
- Plateau de Moulon, in future Science Accueil’s office
- Plateau de Moulon, at the IUT d’Orsay, you can get there by bus.
- Bures-sur-Yvette, a short walk from the RER B.
- Orsay, on pending
- Palaiseau, at Ecole Polytechnique’s campus.
- Evry, in the Evry University, close to the RER D and to Genopole (coming soon).
Course schedules for 2019-2020
Class schedules are flexible according to the different locations and levels. There are 2 x 2 hours per week for 15 weeks. Every session has pre-determined dates according to school year and school holiday weeks.
According to the registrations and demands, some modifications may occur to the following planning.
Courses will start when 8 people have registered.
- Bures-sur-Yvette: Monday and Wednesday, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Orsay: Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm (submitted to condition)
- Moulon (Science Accueil’s office) : Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Evry: Monday and Tuesday, 5:45 pm – 7:45 pm
- Bures-sur-Yvette: Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Moulon (IUT d’Orsay): Monday and Wednesday, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Palaiseau (Ecole Polytechnique’s campus): Monday and Thursday, 5:45 pm – 7:45 pm
- Evry (University): Monday and Thursday, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Gif-sur-Yvette (center): Mondays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Moulon (Science Accueil’s office): Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Evry (near Genopole’s campus): Mondays and Thursdays, 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Plateau de Moulon (IUT d’Orsay Moulon): Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
The rate of 60 hours is 450 € per session (7,50 € per hour).
The cost of the semester is entirely due and there are no refunds (very few exceptions).
Some institutions cover the cost of registration. Get information from your laboratory or training school.
You can pay by bank transfer (please ask us if you need our bank account information), cash, or check. Easy payment is available with small checks dated the day of the registration, withdrawn each month.
We need at least 8 students before opening each course, so the first day of class might depend on regitration.
Marco Polo courses (à la carte)
Individual courses : 35 €/hour, with the possibility of organizing private courses for 2 to 3 people of the same level and sharing the fees.
Bigger on-site courses (in the institution) : charges on demand.
For A la carte courses, please contact us.