You are a researcher, a university teacher, a post-doctoral student, a PhD student, an intern for your master degree or in MBA and your are part of a structure member of Science Accueil, we can help you to find an accommodation among our offers that will the best fit your needs.
If your structure is not a member of Science Accueil, we can still help you find your way, 
contact us.

Some Licence or Master students can also benefit from our support: the excellence scholarship holders of the University Paris-Saclay, students from the Université Evry-Val d’Essonne and the students resident at the ECLA campus.

For more efficiency we suggest you address us your demand within 6 weeks before the date at which you are wishing to move-in.

Furnished accomodation

Based on your needs, we propose you accommodation among the 6500 furnished offers and housing in residences, mostly located along the RER B, C and D and in Paris.

We have all types of furnished accommodation, from a room in the owner’s house, a proper house, studios or apartments of different sizes. Prices vary according to the area of the location and the size.

The rent is due as early as the first day of rent as well as the guarantee deposit of one or two months of rent. This deposit is given back at the end of the stay, at the latest two months after you left if the accommodation is left in perfect condition. Under no circumstances, the guarantee deposit can help to pay the last month(s) of rent.

The period of stay can vary from a few days to a couple of years. A lease agreement with furniture cannot exceed 12 months but is renewable.

If you reserve your accommodation through Science Accueil, you will have NO AGENCY FEES. Our services are completely free.

Your rights and obligations

To know more about your rights and obligations, you can check these following pages:

You can also check the information about conditions of reported rents on the page dedicated to the owners.

House insurance

In France, it is highly recommended you insure your accommodation. Most of the owners will ask you so. The housing insurance is even compulsory when the accommodation is initially empty and for nearly almost all furnished apartments independent or in residences (there are very few exceptions).

Do not hesitate in contacting us to know more about the different possibilities of insurance.