One of the specialty fields of Science Accueil is accommodation with more than 2,500 tenants and more than 500 registered owners every year.
When scientists come to work or study in France, they start by looking for furnished accommodation. The length of stay varies from a few days to a few months, or even a few years.
Science Accueil links owners to scientists, enabling them to find an accommodation adapted to their needs (length of stay, budget).
We offer a range of 5,500 private and professional furnished accommodations located all around the Ile-de-France area.
- Along the RER B line: from Paris to the Chevreuse valley,
- East side of the Essonne department: from Evry to the Seine-et-Marne and Val-de-Marne departments,
- West side of the Essonne department: Versailles area and Saint Quentin en Yvelines,
- In Paris.
We extend those areas by always prospecting new private owners.
Our housing programs
Science Accueil proves its housing expertise with the organization of conferences and contests. We encourage accommodations that meet international standards and highlight the actions of owners offering a warm and long-lasting welcome to their tenants.
Concierge services are available upon request, for tenants and owners: end of stay cleaning, common household, glass cleaning, maintenance of green areas, or ironing and dry cleaning services.
Get informed, some of the owners provide fresh linen and towels, but it is not mandatory. Science Accueil has developed a special partnership with OG2M, a concierge service company that offers different kinds of packages such as the night package or the breakfast package, all of them with negotiated rates.
- Comfy package: a blanket, pillows (1 to 2 persons)
- Night package: a fitted sheet, a blanket cover, a pillowcase (1 to 2 person)
- Premium night package: a fitted sheet, a blanket cover, a pillowcase, a bed pad (1 to 2 persons), fresh linen.