French as a foreign language (FLE)
French is spoken in more than 30 countries around the world.
Learning to speak Molière’s language is not that difficult, but writing in it is another story! Often, how you pronounce words doesn’t correspond with how they are written.
Just try it! Your mistakes will be recieved with a smile and encouragement.
The courses we offer
We offer courses in small groups, based on immersion in the French environment, and in a relaxed atmosphere to help you speak easily.
We have two sessions: from October to February, and from March to July.
We offer different levels or “à la carte” courses: courses in groups, individual courses, career language courses, or family courses, based on our scientific institutions’ requests.
Our teachers are all French as Foreign Language graduates.
- Beginner level: you just arrived in France and don’t speak French at all.
- False-beginner level: you have some knowledge and would like to gain confidence with speaking.
- Intermediary level: you are comfortable with basic French and would like to improve your level.
- Advanced level: you know the French language quite well and wish to be more fluent.
- Family groups: if you want to be taught French in a playful way, with 2 people minimum per family (one parent and one child).
Our courses are offered to all scientists in mobility (students and researchers) and their families.
“A la carte” courses
If you or your institution has a special request:
- Individual home-based courses
- Onsite institution-based group courses, reoccuring or upon request.
- Special coaching to prepare for an interview, a presentation or writing a resume.