Electronic application for a residence permit for “Passeport talent”

Whether you are a student, a doctoral student, a post-doc, a qualified employee, or a family holding a “Passeport talent”, you can apply for a residence permit online on the government’s “ANEF” website. Science Accueil helps you understand this process! To learn more about it click here