Le Paris des arts et lettres
Passionate about arts and letters, this emblematic district of the Parisian culture will seduce you by its atmosphere impregnated with memories of writers, painters, monuments with so singular architecture, private mansions and gastronomic appointments. Just a stone’s throw from the Bastille, the perfume of the Parisian slingshot, the spirit of the revolution and the republican motto “Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité” still float around. A very French visit.
program - Saturday, January 28th, 2023
- 12:40 pm Meeting at 6 Place de Vosges, 75004 – Paris.
- Visit of Victor Hugo’s house
- 1:30 pm promenade guidée dans le quartier du Marais
- 2:00 pm Visit of the Carnavalet museum, museum of the city of Paris.
- 3:30 pm Direction of another district of the Marais and discovery of a well hidden Delacroix. On our way, a gourmet break with tea and some mignardises in a nice Parisian brasserie.
- Around 5 pm, end of the visit.