THE PARIS OF ARTS AND LETTERS
Passionate about arts and letters, this emblematic district of Parisian culture will seduce you with its atmosphere imbued with memories of writers, painters, monuments with a unique architecture, private mansions and gastronomic events. Just a stone’s throw from the Bastille, the perfume of the Parisian slings, the spirit of the revolution and its republican motto: “Liberty, Equality, Fraternity” still floats in the air. A very “French” visit.
Program - Saturday November 13, 2021
- 11h45 Meet at 6 Place de Vosges, 75004 – Paris.
- Guided visit of the house of Victor Hugo.
- Guided walk of Place de Vosges and the Marais districted discovery of a well hidden “Delacroix”.
- On our way tea break with some cakes in a beautiful Parisian brasserie.
- Visit of the Carnavalet museum, museum of the city of Paris.
- End of the visit (around 17h-17h30).