Le Paris des arts et lettres
At the end of the 19th and the beginning of the 20th century, Paris did not fall asleep until the early hours in the morning in this district of the Grands Boulevards: theatres and large brasseries rivaling each other in their art-deco ornaments, were places of entertainment where night owls from all social classes mingled.
Program - Sunday, January 29th, 2023
- 12:45 pm Meeting at 23 Rue de Sévigné, 75003 Paris
- Visit of the Carnavalet museum, museum of the city of Paris
- Guided walk in the Marais district, discovery of a well hidden Delacroix, place de Vosges
- Visit of Victor Hugo’s house
- The time and pastries in a beautiful Parisian brasserie.
- Around 5 pm, end of the visit.